Abus Yadd I Bike Helmet, Unisex, Yadd-i, Brilliant Grey,55-59cm (m) - Yadd Grey 40% off
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
Does Not Apply
Daiwa LONG SURF T 27-530 Y telescopic fishing spinning rod 2019 model,
Aluminum Portable Folding Camping Picnic Table Party Kitchen Outdoor Garden BBQ,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Brightest And Best Led Headlamp American Design 6000 Lumen Waterproof Hard Hat,
- UVEX Finale helmet  White White matte, 52-57cm
- E-Bike 48V 20.4Ah Batterie Vélo Electrique Lankeleisi Breeze Btwin Gocycle SVR
- Cough Free Powder 3 Pounds Equine Horse Relieves Colds Allergies 100% Natural
- CMP Funktionsweste Gilet Bodywarmer brown Kapuze Thinsulate™Platinum
- Lacrosse 150040M-11 Men's OD Green 18 Grange Rubber Hunting Boots-Size 11
- Nice Vintage HUNTSMAN JOHN PEEL w HOUNDS Horse Harness Brass England FOXHUNTING
- DAIWA TATULA LT SPIN REEL 6(1CRBB+5BB)+1 6.2 1 TALT2500D-XH
- 32 LOT LARGE SNAGGING HOOKS LEAD WEIGHTED TREBLE FISHING HOOK SALMON CATFISH
- MERRELL Moab Venture Lace Outdoor Hiking Trekking Athletic shoes Mens All Size
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.