Uniline Spinno Minno Red & white with Box online
Water Bottle Cage Bolts 90pcs bluee 7075 T6 Aluminium Lightweight A2Z 90 Pcs,
Vintage HEDDON DOWAGIAC MINNOW (RARE-size) L-Rig Fishing Lure Plug,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
USB Rechargeble LED Bicycle Head and Tail Light, 5 Modes Output, Waterproof,
- Cowboy Pro Leather Split Reins with Rawhide Trim on Water Ties and Grips
- Coast G30 LED Torch 121 Lumens Twist Focus Spot-to-Flood Beam Aluminium Body
- Lancer Tactical Combat Tactical Uniform Set (Woodland Digital XS) 35348
- Nordica b7 Ski Boots for Women 280mm (size 7)
- DeSantis Cozy Partner SIG P230, P232 Right Hand Tan
- 5 1 2 Authentic Rustic Charro Horse Bit Freno Charro
- MOA MADE IN ITALY ORTEGA WOMEN JERSEY color PINK SIZE L
- Showman 24” x 24” 100% Mohair Wool Pony Pad
- Adidas Men's Run 80s Athletic Running Sneakers
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.