Pearl iZUMi Women's W X-ALP Journey Cycling shoes Smoked Pearl Mist Green New official website
New with box: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as ... Read moreabout the condition
Does not apply
Does not apply
152018045ZC38.0-5ZC-38.0 M EU (6.8 US)
Smoked Pearl/Mist Green
|Size:||38 M EU|
Rapha Navy Jersey Men's Large,
PETZL REACTIK+ NERA LAMPADA E95 HNE,
President Donald Trump’s decision to hold a meeting in Washington with Taliban leaders and Afghanistan President Ashraf Ghani to try to solidify a peace deal to end the 18-year-long war was first discussed about a week ago, according to U.S. officials and others briefed on the discussion.
The idea raised Sept. 1 during a Situation Room meeting with the president was vehemently opposed by national security adviser John Bolton, even as officials at the State Department argued it could move the parties closer to an agreement, officials said.
Bolton had an ally in Vice President Mike Pence, who also made the case against a meeting at Camp David, a location Trump suggested, officials said. Bolton and Pence were in Warsaw together around the time of the internal discussions.
Royal Robbins Men's Hop N' Flat Front Hiking Shorts Size 36,
- Koehler Wheat Li LED Mining Cap Lamp Headpiece and battery top ONLY.
- NEW Yukon Cylinder Wood Stove for Wall Tent. Made in the USA
- Dakine Eq Bag 51l 51 Liters Grey Green Ripstop New Travel Sports Gym Bag Medium
- 3x WINDCAST Z 5500 Good Condition with Spare Spools.
- Military MRE's Meals Ready To Eat 10 Total
- Shires Gents Hunting Show Shirt White Multiple sizes
- Adidas Karate Suit Gi Club WKF Approved Adult Kids Uniform White K220C
- ZEBCO 33TC602M MEDIUM 6' CASTING ROD W ZEBCO 33 TACTICAL REEL (O11418-12 JR)
- Nash Titan T3 Heavy Duty Unterlegplane Karpfenangeln
Among the concerns of administration officials who opposed the meeting was that it might take place around the anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the officials and people familiar with the matter said. Pence argued at one point that such a meeting could send the wrong message to members of the U.S. military who have fought — and been killed by — the Taliban for years, one senior administration official said.